Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I almost got them all!

As is our tradition we spent Easter afternoon and evening with Paul's family. All of the kids in attendance go on an Easter Egg Hunt thanks to the Easter Bunny with some help from Aunt Mary. It's always a fun time and I managed to capture a few photos during the hunt:


And following another tradition we attempted to get a few group photos when the hunting was complete. Tried is the operative word here - just check out my photo with all 4 of the kids and you'll see what I mean!


I did get a decent one of Emily (though eye contact would have been nice) & a nice one of Hannah. I really wanted to get a few more of Hannah since I haven't taken her 11 year portrait yet. She just wasn't interested however. This one may just have to do!

No comments: